For Meeting Planners
Here’s everything you’ll need to make Traci’s presentation a success
- Travel: Traci travels from Denver and prefers to make her own flight arrangements. (Don’t worry she’ll fly coach). Hotel room reservations (non-smoking), preferably at the same hotel where the meeting is to be held, are to be secured by you, the client, guaranteed for late arrival, and should be billed directly to your organization. Please arrange ground transportation (to and from the airport) and let our office know who will be meeting her.
- Traci’s AV Requirements: Traci prefers to use her own computer for power point presentations. Please have a projector, screen and sound for her computer available. If you don’t have sound, she can bring a speaker for audiences of 75 or less. She prefers a wireless lapel mic and will need a handheld mic as well for group over 40.
- Room Setup: Traci does not speak from a lectern but will use it for storage on stage.… If possible please make sure it is NOT made of clear plastic and has a shelf or two for storage. Please have it set to the side of the stage for her presentation. Please have the screen on the side of the stage area–absolutely not in the middle. For Traci’s Body Language Confidential program, she will need a 3 foot round table with 3 chairs on stage. She’ll need to run power points from her computer which will be sitting on this table. Please make sure all AV wires are run to this table and not to the podium.
- Click here for her high resolution photo
- Download Traci’s Intro for Body Language Confidential
- Download Traci’s Intro for Master Magnetic Persuasion
- Download Traci’s intro for Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
- Download Traci’s intro for Jump in the Tank
- Download Traci’s intro for inside the Championship Mind
- Download Traci’s Pre Program Questionnaire
- Download Traci’s Bio